At Tactical 16 Publishing we appreciate the trust you place in us when you choose to visit our website and we take that responsibility seriously. We value our customers and respect their privacy. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. We do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to third parties.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
Information Provided Directly by You
When you use our website or install and/or use our mobile app, Company may ask you to provide us with one or more of the following:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit/debit card number and expiration date
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Your personal interests
If you choose not to provide the requested information, Company may not be able to provide you with services or information.
Automated Information Collection
Company may collect information about the device you use to access our website or mobile app, such as your computer’s IP address, your browser type, your operating system and other technical information. Our mobile app may also collect information about your location, if enabled.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, which will give you the option to decide whether or not to accept a cookie.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Company stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Company may use the information that we collect from and about you for any or all of the following:
- To send you information about products, sales and promotions (subject to your option to opt-out)
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To process and fill an order, return or exchange
- To send you e-mails or text messages to confirm an order status
- To learn more about your shopping preferences
- To improve the effectiveness of our website and mobile app
- To address problems with or improve our products and services
- To conduct research on and analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of the website and mobile app
- To prevent fraud
- To contact you
- For legal purposes, such as to assist law enforcement or respond to legal inquiries
HOW YOU CAN OPT-OUT
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You always have the choice not to receive promotional e-mails from us, and you can opt out by contacting our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe to e-mails via the opt-out link included in each promotional e-mail. It may take up to 7 days to process your request, during which time you may continue to receive communications from us.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving e-mails from us again by changing your preferences in your online account or by contacting our customer service department at email@example.com.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from Company, we will confirm your order status and shipment of the products by e-mail, even if you have opted out of receiving promotional e-mails. We may also contact you by e-mail with questions regarding your order.
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing us at:
Tactical 16 Publishing
1755 Telstar Dr.,
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
In general, we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes. However, we do share personal information with third parties for other purposes. For example, we may share the information that we collect from and about you with:
- Companies that provide support services to Company, in order to manage customer information and perform services on behalf of Company, including but not limited to running promotions, filling orders, processing payments, sending communications to our customers and conducting surveys. Company prohibits all of these support service providers from making any further use or disclosure of your information for any other purpose;
- Third parties and service providers that provide products or services to us, that help us market or advertise to you (including co-branded marketing and advertising), or that provide products or services to you. We may use third parties or service providers to perform any of the actions or activities allowed under this Policy;
- Law enforcement or government authorities in order to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order or government request and in order to protect the rights, property or safety of Company or others;
- Legal personnel to enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements;
- We may share aggregated anonymous data (information that does not identify a specific individual) with third parties for lawful purposes;
- In the case of a sale or other transfer of some or all of our business, we may transfer your information to the buyer or transferee as part of the transaction.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Company wants to provide you with a safe website experience. When you provide us with personal information on the website or through the mobile app, we use reasonable precautions and industry standard methods and best practices to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. However, no Internet website or system is completely secure, and you are responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information. In general, information transmitted through the Internet may not be perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal information.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account and editing your personal information in your account profile. You may also contact our customer service department at email@example.com and request that changes be made. Please note that any such request to update your personal information may take up to 7 days.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company is committed to protecting the privacy and safety of children in connection with online activities. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence. We do not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents can request a notice disclosing the personal information that Company has shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year by writing to us at Company. Please allow 30 days for a response.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Tactical 16 Publishing
1755 Telstar Dr.,
Colorado Springs, CO 80920